How do I get the €700 UK Casino Club bonus?
The first step to your €700 bonus is to download the UK Casino Club software, and install it on your computer. You will then need to register through the software as a real player: this involves submitting your personal details, including your name, address, and payment information.
Once you have submitted the necessary information, your account is confirmed and you are ready to make your first deposit and start playing at UK Casino Club.
Your initial deposit needs to be at least €10. UK Casino Club then offers you the following bonus deals: 100% of your first deposit, up to €100; 25% of your second deposit, up to €100; 10% of your third deposit, up to €200; 25% of your fourth deposit, up to €200 and 110% of your fifth deposit, up to €100. These bonuses, in total, combine to give you €700. If you want to receive this entire amount, you will need to deposit over €3000.
How does the €700 UK Casino Club bonus work?
- The €700 UK Casino Club bonus must be turned over 60x before any funds can be withdrawn.
- The bonus needs to be claimed by making your first deposit within 7 days after opening your new user account.
Further conditions for the UK Casino Club bonus
- Each customer can only receive this promotion one time. This means that the offer is only available once per household, credit card, and IP address. Be careful that you do not have any kind of duplicate account, otherwise your winnings may be confiscated, and you may be blocked from the UK Casino Club.
- In order to be eligible for this bonus, customers need to be playing using the primary currency of the country in which they are registered. An exception, however, is made for US dollars and Canadian dollars.
- The promotion may be modified at any time by the UK Casino Club.
Our conclusion of the €700 UK Casino Club bonus
Although the UK Casino Club bonus is an appealing offer, a large amount of money must be deposited before the full bonus amount can be claimed. In order to receive €700, over €3000 must be deposited in the first five deposits. This makes the promotional deal much less attractive. Furthermore, there are high turnover requirements which also make the UK Casino Club bonus less attractive.