Champions of Rome is a grim tale about gladiators cutting and slashing their way to freedom leaving the dungeons of Colosseum through breath-taking battle sequences. Yggdrasil decided to equip this visually-appealing title with a standard layout of 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines enriching the scene with 3 unique Gladiator Features, Buy Into Free Spins, Deathmatch Free Spins with Multipliers, and more. Also, there is a whopping static jackpot of 300.000 coins, so read the Champions of Rome slot review and find out more about this attractive prize.
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Champions of Rome available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Champions of Rome screenshots
|Cobra Casino||100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins||
100% up to €500 + 250 Free Spins
|888Casino||100% up to €140||
100% up to €140
Before entering the arena, you have to say will you play for fun or for real money, where the Champions of Rome Free Play grants enough demo credits for every purpose.
The coin value ranges from €0.15 to €15, so you can place bets between €0.30 and €300 per round, according to your betting strategy and gaming experience.
Like in all other themed games, the paytable combines symbols closely associated with the main theme and items of a lower value you can virtually place in any other game. The first case scenario is where you collect items of a higher payout rating represented by gladiators of different classes, virtues and combat styles. On the other side, coins pay significantly lesser amounts of cash for combinations of 3 to 5 appearing on adjacent reels from the leftmost.
Moreover, you can always use Wilds to replace all other items missing from a winning combination, except for the Scatter, and to improve the payline. During the Champions of Rome Bonus game, Wilds landed on the Beast symbol grant an additional batch of free spins. Also, when 4 Swords appear, they will create 2x1 and 1x2 Wilds for each new round.
The game also features Yggdrasil’s familiar Buy Bonus feature that players with strong bankrolls can use to obtain some extra spins at a higher price. Still, this means you won’t have to wait for Scatters to appear on the reels and initiate the round without any of your influence.
FAQ on Yggdrasil Champions of Rome
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- Collect 3+ Scatters represented by the Warrior’s Mask and you’ll automatically turn on the Champions of Rome Free Spins feature. Choose between the Training feature and keep everything you earn during 8 rounds at the casino’s expense, and Deathmatch to risk it all. The last-mentioned actually leads to the big win and Multipliers, but with a greater risk and is played on a completely different screen. You can get extra Wilds, more spins and Multipliers of 2x, 3x or 4x.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- This is an iSense 2.0+ slot that you can play online using any mobile device on Yggdrasil sites. There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Champions of Rome?
- The official RTP info states the figure of 96.40% and is added to our Champions of Rome tutorial.
Action-packed and rewarding, this is a game we recommend to the widest audience. If you’re into the Ancient Roman battles, we suggest you take the Champions of Rome tips and try to win the major prize much faster.
Best Champions of Rome Casinos & Bonus
Play Champions of Rome at the best Yggdrasil casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. PayPal, Skrill or Paysafecard, and provide plenty of games from Yggdrasil as well as other providers Thunderkick, Playson or Booming Games