Set in the scenery of a Chicago speakeasy, the game takes you back in 1923 where a band of vivid characters gathered for a friendly card game. Soon enough, it will turn into a coin-packed showdown transforming a classic slot into 7-card Stud Poker and vice-versa. Poker Dogs is a 5-reel 3-row 30-payline game produced by Asylum Labs featuring 3 unique Bonus games, Sneak-a-Wild and the Building a Poker Hand feature leading to the jackpot of 1000x the line bet. Find out how to form the winning hand after reading the Poker Dogs slot review.
A screenshot is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go! But in the end, you have to try Poker Dogs yourself – one of the recommended casino sites should fit perfectly!
Poker Dogs screenshots
This is a game that you can play for fun or for real money, where the Poker Dogs Free Play comes with enough demo credits to learn how to win. Thanks to the coin denomination ranging from €0.01 to €4, you can wager between €0.30 and €120 per round, according to your betting strategy.
Themed icons dominate the paytable, where Collie the queen of this speakeasy has the highest rating. For 3, 4 or 5 symbols, you will receive €160, €600 or €2.000, respectively. Her companions including, Dalmatian, Chihuahua, Husky, and Pug pay between €60 and €1.200.
This is one of the first games that paid more attention to playing cards, so you should keep a close eye on Two Pairs, Full House and other since they bring from 2x up to 1000x your stake.
At a random occasion during the main course, The Dealer may decide to help you form a winning combination adding a free Sneak-a-Wild to the reels. Apart from that, you can also trigger the Building a Poker Hand feature if The Dealer passes a new card. Once all 7 cards are dealt and a Jacks or Better Poker hand is formed, lucky winners will not only score a big win but also activate the Poker Dogs Bonus Game Picker.
FAQ on Asylum Labs Poker Dogs
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- After the Bonus Game Picker is triggered, choose a game to boost your balance. The 3-of-a-Kind Bonus Game allows you to set the final goal and complete hands of each dog to raise the Win Multiplier up to 100x or score a big win. The 4-of-a-Kind Bonus Game is pretty much the same but has 4 cards for completing a hand, while the Royal Flush Bonus Game pays only when you formed a Royal Flush. This should compensate for the absence of the Poker Dogs Free Spins but beware of the Cat Police that will end the game immediately.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- You can play online on supported Asylum Labs sites using only a mobile browser. There is no need to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Poker Dogs?
- According to the official info, the RTP stands at 96.15% and affects the outcome as described in the Poker Dogs recension.
More than an interesting crossover aims to attract fans of classic slots and rollers making for a living out of poker games. No matter which group you belong to, try the Poker Dogs tips and make the most out of this combination of games based on skill and the one purely depending on luck.
Best Poker Dogs Casinos & Bonus
Play Poker Dogs at the best Asylum Labs casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. MasterCard, Visa or Trustly, and provide plenty of games from Asylum Labs as well as other providers Stakelogic, Red Rake Gaming or Iron Dog Studio