At first glance, Twin Joker has a lot going on! StakeLogic once again puts two sets of reels side-by-side, with two distinct paytables above each of them, adding two ‘supermeters’ which allows players to gather their winnings all in one place, increasing exponentially if they are consecutive. This may be a bit confusing at first, so read this Twin Joker slot review to find out exactly how every aspect of the game works, including an overall rating!
Tired of reading? See the Twin Joker screenshots below and then claim one of the bonus offers of our recommended casinos to play for free or real!
Twin Joker screenshots
On the whole, the slot has several features that become complicated when put together, so this Twin Joker slot review will break them down to you. As for its structure, Twin Joker has two sets of reels next to each other, each with 3 reels, 3 rows and 5 paylines. The number of paylines is fixed, and bets are placed at the bottom of the screen, where players choose whether to play with one slot or two. The number of coins per line is fixed at 1 but coin values go from 0.01 up to 2. Once players have made their bets, all there is left to do is spin the slot! The paytable shows there are no wild symbols and that the jackpot is worth 12,000 coins.
FAQ on Twin Joker
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- The ‘Twin Joker’ symbol in the game acts as a scatter, and three of these pay players 6,000 coins. Once a win is achieved, all winnings automatically go into the ‘supermeter’ and players can choose to keep them there and let them accumulate with every win or withdraw them.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- StakeLogic’s slots are compatible with mobile devices but only in web browsers, as there is no download to make.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Twin Joker?
- The RTP of the game is exactly 97.79 %.
Despite the game’s lack of bonus features and free spins, it is packed with unique features which can make it slightly difficult to understand at times. Overall, our rating of the game is about medium; it does have a generous RTP but the ‘supermeter’ system is quite complex. To get a sense of the game, try the free play mode online.