Dress up properly and enter Buckingham Palace to meet the royal family members starring in Reel Royalty, a feature-rich 5-reeler inspired by the English court’s traditions. The Slot Factory-produced game comes with 3 rows and 15 adjustable paylines tempting you to join and claim a static jackpot worth 500 coins. Progress through levels with the likes of Wilds, Scatters, Bonus, and Free Spins of which you can read more in the Reel Royalty slot review.
- 5 Reels
- 15 Playlines
- 1 - 15 Coins/Line
- Free Spins
- 500 Jackpot (Coins)
|22 Bet||100% up to €300 + 22 Bet Points||
100% up to €300 + 22 Bet Points
Unfortunatly, we have no free play mode for Reel Royalty available. Check out the screenshots below and hop right into action with one of the recommended casino sites!
Reel Royalty screenshots
A pure classic, the game allows you to play for fun or for real money. Depending on your ambitions, you can learn how to win in the Reel Royalty Free Play mode since it comes fully packed with demo credits.
The royal crest is a symbol with the highest payout rating and brings 300 coins for 5 of a kind. Golden Lion and Unicorn are the second-best choices respectively awarding up to 250 and 200 coins.
Until this point, we talked about symbols that pay for 2 to 5 matching items, while the following require at least 3 to activate the paytable.
Interesting, Queen Elizabeth and King George are not among the highest-paying icons, while Prince Charles is even lower-rated. The Windsor family rewards its loyal subjects with a maximum of 150 coins, presuming 5 Queens are aligned on an active payline and placed from the leftmost.
Still, none of them can’t beat the Royal Baby Wild icon that not only substitutes all paying items but also awards the Reel Royalty Big Win of 500 coins. On the other side, Wilds can’t mix with Scatters where 3, 4 or 5 trigger the Reel Royalty Free Spins granting 5, 7 or 9 extra rounds also paying 5, 20, and 60 coins.
Now, a few things you need for placing a proper betting strategy: activate up to 15 lines and wager between €0.10 and €300 with the coin value ranging from as low as €0.10 all the way up to €20.
FAQ on Slot Factory Reel Royalty
- 1. What kind of special features can you expect?
- When 2 or more Reel Royalty Bonus symbols appear on an active payline, lucky winners will enter 1 out of 2 mini-games. The first one grants cash prizes in the following fashion: 2, 3, 4, or 5 Bonus icons pay up to 280, 540, 800, or 1150 coins, respectively. The second mini-game is where you can Double or Triple the win, or simply collect the cash of up to 1000x the money invested.
- 2. Are there any limitations when playing on a mobile device?
- The game works on various mobile devices. You won’t have to download the iPhone app or the Android .apk file to play online on the Slot Factory-powered sites.
- 3. What is the RTP factor of Reel Royalty?
- The RTP official info is still a subject of our research. Soon enough, our Reel Royalty recension will be updated accordingly.
With its caricature-styled characters representing one of the most popular royal families in the world, this is a nice choice for newbies to enter the challenging arena of quality slots. The main prize won’t turn your life upside down but should be enough to reward you for reading the Reel Royalty tutorial ‘til the end and implementing tips assembled here.
Best Reel Royalty Casinos & Bonus
Play Reel Royalty at the best Slot Factory casinos online - reviewed and approved! Our recommendation is based on a wide range of aspects: they are accepting international customers, offer a broad range of payments for you, i.e. EcoPayz, Trustly or Skrill, and provide plenty of games from Slot Factory as well as other providers Eyecon, BetSoft or 1x2 Gaming